Tackling Mental Health has become a major focus in Primary Schools all over the world and it’s not surprising when you hear the startling facts that are immerging - mental health and wellbeing problems affect 1 in 10 children, which means that 3 of your pupils could be suffering from anxiety, depression or have behavioural issues.
You can support ALL your children by providing the tools to help them manage their feelings and emotions, promoting positive mental health from early years into adulthood. Throughout this series of webinars, you will discover:
- 9 steps to improving Mental Health and Wellbeing in Primary Schools
- Examples on how to easily build these into your lessons
- The importance of movement and exercise to keep children happy, healthy and engaged
- Links to free engaging resources your children will love
Part one is a 45-minute webinar with a focus on two key areas:
- Physical Activity
- Achieving Better Sleep Patterns
We will explore how you can help children to build mental strength, resilience and confidence – you will take away lots of practical ideas that you can use in your classroom straight away – all without fuss or additional preparation.
At the end of the webinar, you will also receive your very own training guide that is yours to keep forever!